“To champion the rights of the child to learn through play and encourage learning as a passion, to be connected to nature and peace, to nurture the child’s development towards his true potential according to his own pace and interest.”
We are a group of individuals who consists of Montessorians (parents, teachers and Montessori practitioners) who are keen on actively championing the rights of the child through Montessori education.
What we do?
We work together to promote and develop quality Montessori programmes that are accessible and affordable to all Malaysian children by being a representative voice for Montessori schools, teachers, parents, pupils in government and non-governmental organisations, ensuring quality control of teacher training and ongoing in-service training and last but not least assisting Montessori schools to be in line with the Ministry of Education’s new curriculum guidelines and regulations for pre-
Why are we doing this?
We believe in the rights of the child to learn through play and encourage learning as a passion, to be connected to nature and peace, to nurture the child’s development towards his true potential according to his own pace and interest.
How do we do this?
1. Developing and implementing a quality improvement and accreditation system (QIAS) to ensure that Montessori pre-schools are able to provide the best environment possible – ENSURE QUALITY EDUCATION
2. Upgrading the administration system in Montessori pre-schools by regular in-service management training – TRAINING AND SELF DEVELOPMENT
3. Providing a Resource and Referral Services Centre to assists parents who are in search of quality options for childcare and early childhood education – RESOURCES
4. Developing and providing a complete range of products and service to Montessorians – PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
5. Assisting Montessorians in career pathing and motivate them to achieve their maximum potential – CAREER PATHING
6. Collaborating with colleges/institutions of higher learning and offer degrees, master degrees and PhDs that incorporate Montessori in their content – COLLABORATION IN EDUCATION
7. Providing ongoing support not only for Montessori projects but by being vocal and involved in child advocacy, child development and welfare issues by writing submissions to the government – CHILD RIGHTS ADVOCACY.